Located 10 miles east of the downtown Los Angeles in the historical City of San Gabriel, the Law Offices of Helen B. Jiang is situated in one of the most dynamic communities in the United States. We focus our law practice on immigration laws and related business laws. Our clients comprise of new and old immigrants from mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and other regions of the world. We earnestly extend our services to all people who seek opportunities of success in the United States. Click here for contact information .
Immigration News & Commentary
- New Naturalization Test (9/27/2007)
- National Benefits Center Processing Time Report (9/15/07)
- Vermont Service Center Processing Time Report (9/15/07)
- Texas Service Center Processing Time Report (9/15/07)
- Nebraska Service Center Processing Time Report (9/15/07)
- California Service Center Processing Time Report (9/15/07)
If you may qualify for PERM, EB-1and/or EB-2 NIW, email or fax your resume/CV and receive free case evaluation, or call us at (626)286-6558.
Have a specific or difficult question? Need a second opinion? Call or email us to schedule a consultation.
This is an advertisement. The information contained on this site is intended to provide information to general public and does not constitute legal advice or consultation. Readers are cautioned not to solve individual problems on the basis of information contained herein and are strongly advised to seek competent legal counsel.